Amazonia Raw Purple Rice Protein is the first-to-market source of protein and nutrients created from sustainably farmed purple rice. This protein contains high levels of flavonoids called anthocyanins, which give the product its beautiful purple colour. Anthocyanins function as antioxidants and fight free radicals in the body. Amazonia Raw Purple Rice Protein is a natural source of fibre, containing a well-balanced amino acid profile and has a high protein to low carbohydrate ratio (3:1), making it a great support for active lifestyles.
This sprouted formula has been designed with digestive support in mind and includes plant-based digestive enzymes to support protein breakdown. It is Certified Organic, vegan and has a delicious taste profile.
WHY AMAZONIA RAW PURPLE RICE PROTEIN?
- High in Anthocyanins (over 3 x Daily Value [DV] per 30g serve)
- Superfood protein
- High in dietary fibre
- Over 90% protein absorption rate
- Low allergen
- Low in protein inhibitors, the anti-nutrients or substances that inhibit or reduce the absorption or use of protein and other nutrients
- High in Leucine, essential for muscle repair
- Raw and sprouted for optimum retention of nutrient profile
Servings per container: 15
Serving size: 30g
Vanilla & Açaí
|Typical Composition||Avg. qty. per 30g||Avg. qty. per 100g|
|Protein (on dry weight)||17.5g||58.5g|
|Fat - Total
|Carbohydrates - Total
|Plant-Based Digestive Enzyme Blend||0.07g||0.23g|
Purple Rice Protein Blend* (Organic Sprouted Purple Rice Protein*, Plant-Based Digestive Enzymes [Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Lactase and Cellulase], Organic Freeze-Dried Acai Berry Powder*), Natural Berry Flavour, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Non-GMO Xanthan Gum (Natural Stabiliser), Organic Stevia Leaf Extract*. *Certifed Organic
Pronunciation of Anthocyanin?
What are the benefits of Sprouted Rice Protein?
The sprouting process has many health benefits, these include:
– Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is an amino acid which works as a neurotransmitter. Its levels are dramatically increased through this process (4 x levels in comparison to non-sprouted brown rice). GABA benefits are associated with reducing nervous tension, anxiety, stress and muscle relaxation.
– Sprouting adds a variety of nutrients through the activation of dormant enzymes.
What type of customer would benefit from Raw Purple Rice Protein, in comparison to any of the other Raw Proteins?
Any customer looking to boost their antioxidant level should take the Raw Purple Rice Protein. Not only do you get a great serving of highly digestible protein, but the antioxidants provide a further boost to any diet.
Blend 3 tablespoons (30g), or higher dose as required, into 200ml of water or coconut, almond or rice milk.
|Source of protein and nutrients|
|Balanced range of amino acids|
|High protein ratio|
|Natural source of fibre|
|At input (based on origin) free from: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Corn, Preservatives, Additives & GMOs|
Raw Purple Rice Protein Isolate can be used on its own as a nutritious pre/post workout shake to assist with maintaining lean muscle and recovery. It is delicious blended into smoothies too and goes great with the Raw nutritional range, especially Raw Workout.
Improve performance with Raw Workout: naturally increase energy, support athletic performance and promote hydration.